- Swami Vivekanand retina care centre Started on 14th feb 2008 with the blessed hand of and freedom fighter Mrs Ujamben Savani.
- Hospital was started with the aim of serving humanity to keep their vision intact for their well being.
- Centre was started with one doctor and one staff and after 8 years of journey now centre is taking care of patients eyesight with 5 vitreo retina surgeon and 22 staff members and served more than 32000 patients to preserve their eye sight.
- Well trained doctors and staff dedicated for better patient care.
- We are equipped with the most advanced surgical instruments among which most important are
- Constellation vision system with 25 gauze suture less vitrectomy.( MIVS- Micro Incision Vitrectomy System)
2. Micro pulse fovea friendly LASER with pattern LASER. ( Retina friendly LASER)
• RETICARE VITRECTOMY SYSTEM 20 gauze vitrectomy with 3000 cut-rate.
• Kowa Japan FF angiography Maschine.
• Iridic USA single spot green diode LASER.
• Landers lens system from Madhu for vitrectomy.
• ZEISS – MDO, microscope
- wide angle viewing system from Madhu
- Optical coherence tomography From OTI with SCANNING LASER OPHTHALMOSCOPE
- 23 gauze sutureless vitrectomy started for selected cases
- constellation vision system for vitrectomy with 5000 cut rate
- All vitrectomy surgeries shifted to 23 gauzes sutureless surgery
- Dr Sarita Begani joined as medical retina consultant.
- constellation vision system upgraded for 7500 cut rate
- All vitrectomy surgeries shifted to 25 gauzes ( 0.4 mm entry size ) suture fewer vitrectomy surgeries included most complicated surgeries
- May: Dr Khusboo doctor joined as a vitreoretinal consultant
- iridex texcel micro pulse with pattern LASER included For a high degree of safety and accuracy.
- Dr Rekha Singhal joined as vitreoretina consultant
- Volk merlin wide angle viewing system for better view of retina in vitrectomy surgery
- Iridex diode green Laser was established at Valasad for treatment of diabetic retinopathy at local place because of non availability of retina services
- Dr sapana chauhan joined as a hospital administrator to give a new level to hospital system for patient’s better care & to provide healthy atmosphere to staff to work.
- diabetic retinopathy screening project was started for effective screening and prevention of blindness to be headed by Dr Rekha.
- Rop screening project was started and headed by Dr Rekha
- 2ND CONSTILLATION VISION SYSTEM( USA ) installed for MIVS – Micro Incision Vitrectomy Surgery
- ZEISS OPMI VISU 150 (GERMANY ) Microscope Installed for micro surgery
- ZEISS RESIGHT 500 ( GERMANY) Wide angle viewing system installed for peripheral retinal surgery.
- DR KALYANI from DR NAGPAL joined as vitreoretinal surgeon.
- Hospital was shifted to new and up graded set up in OCTOBER for better facilities and treatment to new location to SHLOK BUSINESS CENTER, UDHANA DARWAJA, SURAT.
- DR VANI SHAH from ARVIND EYE HOSPITAL, COIMBTUR, joined as a vitreoretinal consultant.
- ZEISS HUMPHRY VISUAL SYSTEM( GERMANY) For visual field analysis installed.
- start to the Glaucoma services
- Paediatric & Squint Managment
- In Anand Hospital, ROP Screeing was Started in 2016
- The Rop Screenig has started at Valsad Eye Hospital by Our ROP Surgeon Dr Rekha Singhal in 2017 which was our first center out side the Surat city
- New well known name in Pediatric world of hospitals Nirmal Child hospital added to our ROP Screeing Hopitals list in 2017
- Then in 2019 the 3 Nethra NEO camera was introdused in our ROP Facilities and within 1 year NEO Camera has Proved it self the blessings for Parents of Premature babies who lives in remote area where our ROP Doctors were failed to reach. This Camera have helped many babies to see by team work of our Technical team and ROP Doctors through TELEMEDICINE and by End of 2019 List of Visiting for ROP Screening outside the city became longer listed below.
|Tejshav Children hospital,Bharuch||Dr.Bajrang Singh Rathod|
|Modi hospital,Vyara||Dr.Amit Patel|
|District hospital,SNCU,Vyara||Dr.Deepak Gamit|
|Shraddha hospital,Navsari||Dr.Chirag Patel|
|Kasturba hospital,Valsad||Dr.Pramit mistry|
|Ashray hospital,valsad||Dr.Ashish Gamit|
|Global medicare,valsad||Dr.Jignesh Thakor|
|Hariya hospital,Vapi||Dr.Pankaj Bagesar|